Credit where credit is due

LordPorkins

Having read the update in PvP, you can at the very least say that bioware has listened to the issues that players who have often rudely complained about and are implementing changes.

They should be given credit for that. The game is less than three weeks old and the developers are changing and improving the game from launch.

I think those people who banged on about PvP issues should at least acknowledge the fact that bioware have listened to their concerns. I for one think that bodes well for the future.

Having read the update in PvP, you can at the very least say that bioware has listened to the issues that players who have often rudely complained about and are implementing changes.

They should be given credit for that. The game is less than three weeks old and the developers are changing and improving the game from launch.

I think those people who banged on about PvP issues should at least acknowledge the fact that bioware have listened to their concerns. I for one think that bodes well for the future.

Call me a pessimist, but just because BioWare has acknowledged some of the issues people have, doesn't mean they will fix it in a way that people will like. I know this won't be the case for all, but you never know, code can be a finicky thing and behave weirdly.

Edited by Kryptorchid

Call me a pessimist, but just because BioWare has acknowledged some of the issues people have, doesn't mean they will fix it in a way that people will like. I know this won't be the case for all, but you never know, code can be a finicky thing and behave weirdly.

I'm trying to be an optimist. No game is going to be perfect but if the developers have a will to improve it and listen to its gamers then that's a recipe for success.

In a MMO , you can never satisfy everyone...

If 85% says yes !

and 15% says no !

Bioware will go for yes , obviously