Reroll or get better?

LordMalekai

I play an Assassin, and while I'm a total noob, I suck, im the scum of the earth at this game's pvp, doesn't change the fact that I LIKE IT.

In the long run, a year, maybe two years from now I will be happy if I can be decent at pvp. (I don't have time to pvp all day, college and all)

Aside from that, In my personal experience I keep getting owned by troopers (yes mostly troopers: pull, detect stealth, knockback, insane toughness)

Should I reroll and play a BH? Or stick it out with the assassin and learn slowly but steadily? I know ranged classes are much easier right now (And in PUB games, easier = better) but melee seems much better to learn in the longrun if you master it.

Edited by LordMalekai

Warzone are ment for group play, 1vs1 some other class will devour the other, that's the way it goes. Find that pocket withing groups so you'll increase your chances at being successful and living longer, peeps are more likely to assist with a kill or cc so you can get away, and even some times... heal you. Lol. GL

True that melee are significantly worse right now than ranged. Also doesn't help that ranged is a lot easier to play.

The hardest part of Assassin/Shadow is that it's probably the most gimped class at the moment.

If you compare it to a close counter-part in Operative, it loses in just about every way.

Light armor to medium.

10yd ranged attacks to 30yd.

Better stealth detection.

Less burst.

No "welfare" heals?

The list can go on if you get more nit picky.

I would stick with the class in the end though. I can't imagine the Design Team to let it stay this way. I would expect to see some type of buffs to be thrown to Assassin/Shadow sometime in the near future.

Warzone are ment for group play, 1vs1 some other class will devour the other, that's the way it goes. Find that pocket withing groups so you'll increase your chances at being successful and living longer, peeps are more likely to assist with a kill or cc so you can get away, and even some times... heal you. Lol. GL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.