The Music

Auru

During my time beta testing Swtor one of the things that stood out to me was the lack of music in the game.

Far to often the game is left to the ambient sounds and the noise of combat, which is all well and good.. but this is a star wars game.. coming from a kotor background even, star wars and kotor are renowned for there good score and I feel that the old republic needs alot more of it.

Just stream the music more often, or have an option to continously loop the music.. I can make comparisons to other games but really I shouldn't have to, music/sound is as important to a game as the graphics.. and I feel that swtor has more to give in this department.

During my time beta testing Swtor one of the things that stood out to me was the lack of music in the game.

Far to often the game is left to the ambient sounds and the noise of combat, which is all well and good.. but this is a star wars game.. coming from a kotor background even, star wars and kotor are renowned for there good score and I feel that the old republic needs alot more of it.

Just stream the music more often, or have an option to continously loop the music.. I can make comparisons to other games but really I shouldn't have to, music/sound is as important to a game as the graphics.. and I feel that swtor has more to give in this department.

Budget was probably spent on voice acting, a perfectly valid guess.