Best Spec for Solo Leveling

mutilatedcorpse

looking to start a merc as my Alt wondering what the best tree was to level solo, im assuming bodyguard but not sure let me know. thanks.

The best tree by leaps and bounds for soloing is pyrotech. Bodyguard works for lower levels but by 30 your killing things much slower when compared to dps trees and your companions (even tanking) become increasingly hard to keep alive. The reason pyrotech over arsenal is the mobility. They do very comparable damage but pyrotech with the slow in the second tier of the tree makes it possible to solo any melee mob at level. I have soloed champion mobs with very little trouble and some elites i only finished off via kiting.

The best tree by leaps and bounds for soloing is pyrotech. Bodyguard works for lower levels but by 30 your killing things much slower when compared to dps trees and your companions (even tanking) become increasingly hard to keep alive. The reason pyrotech over arsenal is the mobility. They do very comparable damage but pyrotech with the slow in the second tier of the tree makes it possible to solo any melee mob at level. I have soloed champion mobs with very little trouble and some elites i only finished off via kiting.
cool thanks for the advice

Depends on how you want to level. If you want to level fast and efficient, arsenal is the way to go. Never had a problem soloing any mobs as arse. 2 elites and I have an issue, but I generally skipped every heroic mission. Waste of time and energy. Things die too fast when you get tracer to even matter.

looking to start a merc as my Alt wondering what the best tree was to level solo, im assuming bodyguard but not sure let me know. thanks.

Depends on how you want to level. If you want to level fast and efficient, arsenal is the way to go. Never had a problem soloing any mobs as arse. 2 elites and I have an issue, but I generally skipped every heroic mission. Waste of time and energy. Things die too fast when you get tracer to even matter.

"Arse" is the British equivalent of "***." Probably not the best way to abbreviate "arsenal", although it's not like it really needs abbreviating.

"Arse" is the British equivalent of "***." Probably not the best way to abbreviate "arsenal", although it's not like it really needs abbreviating.

Being British, I am quite aware of what it means, but thanks for the vocab lesson teacher. Is there extra credit in this class? My marks are slipping a bit.