Poor Customer Support

Son_Goku_ES

I'm really tired of receiving the same automated message for my tickets. Referencing Blizzard hurts me, but at least after waiting hours or days on end to get a response I at least got to talk to a human being to give me some semblance of hope that my issue would be resolved. Instead I get an automated droid message, which has been the same message for all of my tickets, that basically tells me to screw off.

Seriously? With all the money this game is generating and being provided is it that hard to have actual people answering these petitions. I understand that you have a lot of people submitting these tickets and some of them are extremely pointless, but when others are posting because they got robbed by poor design and can't loot bosses or chests in operations.

In closing, who else is tired of being told to screw off by a droid instead of a human being?

I recently called EA/Origin (within business hours) and was immediately placed on hold by their automated service. After being on hold for 45 minutes, no joke, I all of a sudden hear a click and the background music end. I think, "Yay, they finally got to me!" Sadly, that was not the case, for about 10 seconds later, I hear "er er er er er." They hung up on me.

EA, you need to do better. BioWare, do not put up with this. If you do, EA will ruin you just like they do everything else they touch.

Edited by Zebular

I'm really tired of receiving the same automated message for my tickets. Referencing Blizzard hurts me, but at least after waiting hours or days on end to get a response I at least got to talk to a human being to give me some semblance of hope that my issue would be resolved. Instead I get an automated droid message, which has been the same message for all of my tickets, that basically tells me to screw off.

Seriously? With all the money this game is generating and being provided is it that hard to have actual people answering these petitions. I understand that you have a lot of people submitting these tickets and some of them are extremely pointless, but when others are posting because they got robbed by poor design and can't loot bosses or chests in operations.

In closing, who else is tired of being told to screw off by a droid instead of a human being?

You got a droid? When I opened my ticket about losing credits in the mail I sent to an alt I made when I logged in the next day the ticket vanished, no response, no returned credits and...........IT WAS THEIR FAULT!

EA Customer service has always been a joke.

I have vowed not to use the live chat thing again as it just angers me.

I always seem to get hold of someone whom doesnt give a **** about my issues and just wants to post useless copy and pasted responses that just tell me that he/she is not listening.

I always had good customer service from blizzard and I believe that is partly down to the fact that you get to rate your experience after the ticket is closed.

Edited by its_them

That's what happens when you outsource your CS to India and give them copy paste stuff.

What did you really expect? Bioware and EA's customer service has always been atrocious. (remember the banning of that player from single player games and the loss of his games on origin? What a debacle that was! Look at EA's long track record of "oopsies").

It's just something you have to deal with unfortunately.