Quick question for Ragerauders

Bhudduh

We have been testing this in our Guild and have found that the Crit Built LVL 50's out-damage the Surge Build LVL 50's.

We hold PvP Tournaments and PvP Testing for different builds about every week to see if they change things from patch to patch. Thus far to date Crit Builds have come on top.

PvP Rules-

1)No Potting

2)No Companions

3)Same Level

4)Comparable gear.

So the auto crit Smash not getting any benefit from crit stat is made up for by random crits on battering assault and obliterate (and others of course)? Would think the guaranteed surge multiplier to your auto crit Smash plus the base crit chance on 'regular' skills would be a better way to go. But, then again, no combat log means no way to tell. Just can't wait for a log to actually tell what is the best way to go.

I go surge, but IMO maintaining a healthy crit rating (I'd say 25% isn't too low) is still important. With Rage talents we get a guaranteed high damage Smash crit (our level 40 talent/choke +charge) and an good increase to crit chance through talents to our main damage dealing abilities. With 25% crit, we still have a 40% crit chance on our main damage ability... forgot the name of ATM...

im not totally sure about the theorycrafting here, but should'nt your crits benefit from +power aswell as your normal hits?

the way i see it, surge only gives higher crit dmg, and no benefit to normal, in that case, power would be a better stat to go for, if it increases both hit and crit ?

inputs?

Edited by zoranporan