PVP Titles not being rewarded

Ray-za

PVP Titles not being rewarded

I have a lvl 42 Sith Assassin, who is now at Valor Rank 41. I have still not received the Centurion Title.

Everything I have seen on-line says the following PVP Titles are rewarded in conjunction with the appropriate Valor Ranks as listed below:

Skirmisher – Valor Rank 10

Duelist – Valor Rank 20

Gladiator – Valor Rank 30

Centurion – Valor Rank 40

Champion – Valor Rank 50

Battlemaster – Valor Rank 60

War Hero – Valor Rank 70

Conquorer – Valor Rank 80

Warlord – Valor Rank 90

Elite Warlord – Valor Rank 100

I got the 1st 3 without issue, but for some reason Centurion was never awarded to me. I have seen people in the forums mentioning having the same issues with Centurion and other ranks as well. The one I have seen most often is the Gladiator Title not being rewarded. People work hard to get to the point that they can display those titles...any word on a fix? And are many other people seeing this issue occur?

Edited by Ray-za

I submitted a ticket as well and all they said is that the report has been submitted to the proper people, and to keep up with patch notes to see when it is addressed, and then they closed my ticket. In other words, they have no intention of fixing individual titles that were failed to be rewarded. My guess is that if and when they fix the issue, everyone should see all titles they've earned correctly show up as available. At least I hope so...but I may have already achieved the next title by then. I'm really just hoping at this point that I actually get the next one, and can display it...:t_frown:

I got all titles just fine up until levle 40, then last night I hit valor 50 and no Champion title, I have seen other people with said title so it seems to be random as to which one will bug out for people.

• 3 weeks later...
Bump , im lvl 40 and just got rank 30 and i didn't get my title. I also didn't get my rank 10 title - Skirmish but i did get my duelist ( rank 20 ) this bug honestly really sucks :( i hope it gets fixed soon and we all get our proper rewards.

• 2 weeks later...
I submitted a ticket as well and all they said is that the report has been submitted to the proper people, and to keep up with patch notes to see when it is addressed, and then they closed my ticket. In other words, they have no intention of fixing individual titles that were failed to be rewarded. My guess is that if and when they fix the issue, everyone should see all titles they've earned correctly show up as available. At least I hope so...but I may have already achieved the next title by then. I'm really just hoping at this point that I actually get the next one, and can display it...:t_frown:

Yup, I did the same thing and got the same reply. I'm rank 23 in Valor and I still haven't been granted the Duelist title. Frustrating...

I also did not recieve my "War Hero" title at 70. its been 2 weeks and im close to 74 now.. i got the same email saying to look for upcoming patches. i hope they fix it this week.

If it helps, i hit 70 in a warzone (Huttball)

others i know hit 70 got thers in ilum while getting their daily done