I just came up with new slogan for SWTOR

freest

The people that claim it doesn't exist or claim they don't experience it are either white knights defending Bioware/SWTOR when there really is no reason to in this case, or extremely unskilled casual gamers who don't notice the difference.

Some people came here with the expectation of twitch combat, aren't getting it and are perturbed. Others understand how the mechanic works in the game and are playing just fine with it.

I wasn't trying to say it didn't exist. Just that I was puzzled why I never see it. I'm even more puzzled by the fact I never hear complaints about it from anyone I know that plays.

Do you have obscenities filtered? I normally see the complaints prefaced by a mile long string of swear words because it just led to someone's death.

Some people came here with the expectation of twitch combat, aren't getting it and are perturbed. Others understand how the mechanic works in the game and are playing just fine with it.

In a game that requires correct timing in the use of interrupts and short window non-GCD powers and heal abilities that are only really useful if used when your target is below 30% HP, a little responsiveness in the twitch is called for.