Any love for Win7?

DuceHason

Haven't seen any mention of Windows phone OS, but they did release an Android Version a couple days after game release.

My guess is that Windows Phone 7 has such a low market share (1.5% according to Gartner's Q3 2011 numbers) compared to Android (52.5%) and iOS (15%) based phones that they went with that to reach the maximum number of users.

Unfortunately, if they hire developers to write these apps, they want them to reach a large number of users. Assuming that the proportions hold up to people who subscribe to the game, writing a Windows phone app would not reach very many users.

I think your best bet is going to be to order the keychain thing.

In case you are curious where I got my numbers:

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/gartner-windows-phone-market-share-crashes/16279

All ready have the keychain thing. Just knowing my luck I'll loose it the first time I fix it to my keys heh. Than I'd be hosed. I suppose I could always use a dummy droid phone, doesn't need to be an active phone to get the app just internet access and the app I'm sure does not require a valid service plan either.

You can run the app on an iPod Touch (no stupid service contracts needed!). iPod Touch are a fun device to have around, good for movies on the plane, games on the road (mind you being the passenger and not the driver), or just listening to music wherever. Plus tons of handy apps for around the house or office.

It's a shame you let your blind ignorance lead you to suffering and hate. Just because its made by apple, doesn't mean its bad. Hell, if apple never made these things to start with, no one would have anything like it today. Apple drives the innovations you like in other products. Deal with it.