Bounty Hunter relic

lmbur

Crit rating increases your chance to crit. Surge rating increases the bonus damage from crits. As an Arsenal Merc, you rely on crits for heat management and, in turn, higher damage. After Aim and accuracy, crit is the most important stat.

Hard to answer your question without knowing what spec you are, though. If you are playing Arsenal, crit is absolutely the correct relic. If you're playing Pyro, I honestly don't know. If you're Bodyguard, I think it's up for debate as to what stats are more useful to you, but I'd imagine alacrity and power are in there somewhere.

Edited by Auilt

Yes, crit is indeed the best stat after aim for us. However, I'm starting to hear more and more about caps. I have NO idea if this is true but apparently there is diminishing returns on crit after 40% and hard cap at 50%. Surge is apparently hard capped at 100%

If that is indeed the case, after 40% crit and 100% surge, I would start stacking power. Alacrity just makes us heat up faster imo, it's ok for a bodyguard, but I would'nt use it at all as dps.