Necessary Abilities on Action Bar(lvl 50)

DovakhinJedi

Greetings fellow Shadows,

I have 2 questions for you that have already dinged 50. What are the necessary abilities that you got on your action bars as an infiltration shadow?

Does clairvoyant stike takes the place of double stike??:sul_confused:

Edited by DovakhinJedi

As Infiltration shadow, I rarely switch techniques, so "Force Technique" may be an ability you don't need. And there surely are not many situations where you have to use Combat Technique and Guard as INF.

Other than that - yeah, you need everything you have.

Clairvoyant Strike replaces Double Strike.

This is something near and dear to my heart.

I can not stand there is only 2 bars on the bottom middle and only 1 that is hot keyed.

There are tons of things I use and need. But not enough space for them and the side bars can and do get covered making it hard to use needed abilities.

It really depends on what type of Shadow you are has to what you need.

I mean I have up all attacks and I have up all my taunts and tanking things but I am Kinetic Shadow so that is my job.

Has someone said I am hardly ever in force stance so Might remove it. Heck I have not even trained the next level of Force Tech yet cause it is like 35k and I never use it at all. But still not enough space for all my abilities.

This is something near and dear to my heart.

I can not stand there is only 2 bars on the bottom middle and only 1 that is hot keyed.

There are tons of things I use and need. But not enough space for them and the side bars can and do get covered making it hard to use needed abilities.

It really depends on what type of Shadow you are has to what you need.

I mean I have up all attacks and I have up all my taunts and tanking things but I am Kinetic Shadow so that is my job.

Has someone said I am hardly ever in force stance so Might remove it. Heck I have not even trained the next level of Force Tech yet cause it is like 35k and I never use it at all. But still not enough space for all my abilities.

You know you can hotkey all four bars, right? And you defiantly need all four of them.

You know you can hotkey all four bars, right? And you defiantly need all four of them.

I searched for that and was only seeing the hotkeys for the pets.

I have not put up the left bar cause of the pet bar and or groups there. I hate this UI and the lack of customization.

I searched for that and was only seeing the hotkeys for the pets.

I have not put up the left bar cause of the pet bar and or groups there. I hate this UI and the lack of customization.

Yeah UI sucks, but the only problem with the left bar is for is ops frame, which is fortunately the only thing moveable in the UI. And you really need that fourth bar. Group and pet frame are ok with it.

And as said above, all bars can be hotkeyed.

Edited by Zunzun