Way to temporarily fix pvp

Heyblinken

Just buff the get out of stun/slow skill. Do this by making it when you use it your immune to stun/slow for 3 seconds. That is my suggestion, it would help a lot since every class in the game has a stun/slow/interrupt. Good or bad that is my opinion.

Just buff the get out of stun/slow skill. Do this by making it when you use it your immune to stun/slow for 3 seconds. That is my suggestion, it would help a lot since every class in the game has a stun/slow/interrupt. Good or bad that is my opinion.

In all warzones:

Level 10-49 in one group

Level 50 separately

Diminishing returns on cc.

If I queue alone I get placed in a random warzone.

If I queue as a group I get placed in a premade vs premade warzone.

In huttball:

Ball carrier is immune to all forms of rootable CC but is also unable to gain any form of speed enhancing skills when carrying the ball. In essence all forms of zoning quickly from one place to another should be removed for the ball carrier.

Knockback is fine on ball carrier.

When people use the airstreams surround them in a bubble that temporarily disables all ranged damage until they hit the ground.

Ranged needs overall a nerf in huttball because they completely obliterate melee (I'm a sniper)

Edited by curzed

I'm not totally opposed to this for roots/snares, but most of the heavier stuns in this game fill the resolve bar to full. I think a 3 second movement hindrance immunity in addition to the existing escape mechanic would be pretty solid.

In all warzones:

Level 10-49 in one group

Level 50 separately

Diminishing returns on cc.

If I queue alone I get placed in a random warzone.

If I queue as a group I get placed in a premade vs premade warzone.

In huttball:

Ball carrier is immune to all forms of rootable CC but is also unable to gain any form of speed enhancing skills when carrying the ball. In essence all forms of zoning quickly from one place to another should be removed for the ball carrier.

Knockback is fine on ball carrier.

When people use the airstreams surround them in a bubble that temporarily disables all ranged damage until they hit the ground.

This!