Mercenary level 50 Rotation (Arsenal)

scyphirus

Thanks for this man. I appreciate you making the video.

I think Hotbar placement is my biggest issue right now. I use a Razer Nostromo (Best thing since slice bread) and I'm having to relearn a few locations based on your input, plus I'm not level 50 yet either.

Can't wait for more!

Some bad advice in the clip if you ask me. The "rotation" is basically just keep unload, HSM and railshot on cooldown and fill with tracers. Waiting to fill up Tracer Lock procs will end up with less damage than just using it on CD (not to mention filling in with as many rails as possible is great for heat, especially with 4set), and same thing goes for Unload. Dart is completely pointless to use unless you're moving as it does less damage than everything else, and even when moving the fact that it takes time to explode gives the opponent time to recover in PvP. You're almost better off using a missile blast, which is one of our worst abilities :p Also using fusion missile without TSO is just begging to get overheated.

Your PvE opener should be 2x tracers into CD abilities and then just follow the priority from there (unload>HSM>rail>tracer). That way you get cooldowns ticking as soon as possible while getting a good efficiency out of your stacking buffs/debuffs.