Where is your chat bubble kind sir?

JerseyDevlin

No chat bubbew no skwiption. Booyakasha.

As much as I would love to see chat bubbles in this game, I will kindly ask that you not post requesting them. I truly would not want someone who types like that to represent those of us who are seriously inquiring and pushing for this feature.

Thank you

Can someone explain to me why chat bubbles are needed? I honestly don't get it, the only game I played with them where they thematically fit was Champions Online. They were Warhammer and infuriating.

In an actual convo, I have subtitles turned on. In random overworld chatting, I personally could care less which NPC is saying what flavor text. With other PC's, I'm using Vent.

Help me get this. Maybe I'm not seeing it.

Can someone explain to me why chat bubbles are needed? I honestly don't get it, the only game I played with them where they thematically fit was Champions Online. They were Warhammer and infuriating.

In an actual convo, I have subtitles turned on. In random overworld chatting, I personally could care less which NPC is saying what flavor text. With other PC's, I'm using Vent.

Help me get this. Maybe I'm not seeing it.

If we explain it to you, you still wont get it like all those chat bubble haters and will just end up bad.