Commendations question

SpiritWolfe

I have 6 Korriban commendations and read on torhead site that one could trade 2 of them up for one Drummond Kass commendtion, yet when I went to Lt Li'lith, the vendor torhead suggests I speak to, she has nothing but a couple social doodads. Is this something left over from beta that did not make it live or is there someone else I can speak to exchange these commendations?

tyia,

\/\/olfe

That site is giving you info from the beta. You cannot exchange commendations for other commendations anymore. You can only trade them for equipment and upgrades for that planet. Vendors can be found on the fleet and at your capital city. Edited by Owsley

That site is giving you info from the beta. You cannot exchange commnedations anymore. You can only trade them for equipment and upgrades for that planet. Vendors can be found on the fleet and at your capital city.

And on their respective planet! In fact, I don't think there is a Quesh commendations vendor on the fleet, so you have to visit the planet itself.

That site is giving you info from the beta. You cannot exchange commendations for other commendations anymore. You can only trade them for equipment and upgrades for that planet. Vendors can be found on the fleet and at your capital city.

...still earn 2 more for the minimum of 8 needed for Korriban items? even though I've rather out leveled that zone? Sucks that you can't just trade them up but ah well.

...still earn 2 more for the minimum of 8 needed for Korriban items? even though I've rather out leveled that zone? Sucks that you can't just trade them up but ah well.

I hate this fact myself. I have 36 Coruscant commendations. I don't even know where the Hell I got them from as I'm level 48 and haven't set foot near Coruscant or Esseles in ages. I just want to be rid of 'em. But nope.