I laugh at these wow fanboys

Anorsul

I love how people keep talking about this game like it was made just to kill WoW, truly these fanboys get so hyped up and hope for failure. Bottom line is swtor is a good game and comparing it to something else because of personal preference is just asinine.

You must be new to the mmo world. every mmo gets compared to the next and its justifiable. Just as ever FPS gets compared to the next

I think that Rock music is better than rap, so rap will never make money. HERP DERP

(i.e. bf3/mw3)

Pretty sure in one post you're talking about comparisons, then the next you jump to "which will make money".

Please lock post.

Thank you for your time

Pretty sure in one post you're talking about comparisons, then the next you jump to "which will make money".

Please lock post.

Thank you for your time

yeah if it makes money it means its successful, can you agree with that?

Starwars - science fiction

SWTOR - mmo

WoW - mmo

Drake - Rap artist

Ice Cube - Rap artist

mmo/fps/rpg = sub genre of video game

rap/rock = subgenre of music. (although i dont consider rap to be very good music)

it would be pretty stupid to compare subgenres to eachother, but by all means compare those inside the same subgenre

I love how people keep talking about this game like it was made just to kill WoW, truly these fanboys get so hyped up and hope for failure. Bottom line is swtor is a good game and comparing it to something else because of personal preference is just asinine.
Congratulations. I'm glad you finally decided to give playing MMO's a try.

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

How about we start comparing it to something else that is the baseline of all modern MMO's?

Won't post a huge post explaining why because Biodrones won't take anything from it, but maybe if you actually did read the other posts around then you'll understand why the posts are present and why it's a good thing for this game.

You know I'm getting where I care less about wow fans opinions of TOR the game rocks and I will say that I have found a much better class of gamer the KOTOR crpg fans. They are polite knowledgeable and a hell of a lot of fun to group with. I would put the Hardcore Star Wars gamers a close second.

Right there is this games demographic....the Hardcore progression Raiders make up about .5% of the audience anyway they are just very loud on the forums.