PVP Lucky Dip Bags

illsley

I can't complain.

Valor Rank 27 and got the Suit, Headgear, Leggings , Belt, Armguards & 2 Implants.

Got a shotgun with the marks and have still 28 centurion commendations.

If you have gear Issues, get a orange Item. Do the dailys buy the .. 23 mods/126dps barrels/hilts.

Yes no expertise but you main stat is way higher this way until you find a upgrade.........

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look Rift it takes couple months to hit max rank to buy the gear...I will have my full battlemaster set in 3 weeks from now guarenteed ill be around rank 70 valor. You people are crazy thinking its hard to gear in this game. 2 full sets almost in a week lawl??

RIft is not a big mmo. Rift is a dying mmo. Rift fell apart after it's free month. Try again.

In competitive premade vs premade Centurion gear is as competitive as last season's gear in arena. You're still not making a point. You also pointed out how in a week you've obtained gear. I've opened 24 bags without receiving a single piece of gear. It also doesn't matter. In the end you can get epic gear easier.

You don't know how to argue do you? When you compare systems. You have to compare systems. In this case the lowest tier gear must be compared with WoW's lowest tier gear and the highest. Basically you proved this. Battlemaster is arguably easier to obtain than WoW's hardest gear but SWTOR weakest tier is far harder and longer to obtain than WoW's lowest tier.

You did it again. Two full sets within a week. Some of us are opening obscene numbers of bags WITHOUT A SINGLE PIECE OF GEAR. You're doing it again.

"I'm not lucky. LOL I'M JUST LUCKY."

my whole point is centurion gear is pointless because.

A. you blow thru centurion rank in 2 days?

B. Centurion has no Crit which makes it TERRIBLE.

Rank up and get better gear not hard people are hitting battlemaster in a week ***..then comes the chance to get the best pvp gear in game talk about easymode.

did u even listen to the buy that is r60 and farming bm bags ATM .... he has none and is 1 week ahead of at least as you are not 60 .

i really really hope the rng monster gets u and u never get any bm gear

what..no i played 4 wargames on the way to 50 i started my pvp grind 5 days ago im rank 57...a week ahead of me lawl?

Rank up and get better gear not hard people are hitting battlemaster in a week ***..then comes the chance to get the best pvp gear in game talk about easymode.

You're not getting it are you? I DO NOT receive champion gear from champion bags. No matter how many bags I open I just get tokens. When I can obtain battlemaster gear do you know what will happen? I will NOT obtain battlemaster gear. I will obtain only tokens.

Rift had over a million subs and lost 90% of them in one month. LOL Going by that logic I guess AOC was a big game too aye? Rift is currently randomly offering their game for 4 dollars. It's doing incredible yes?

Edited by Rhyltran

RANDOM Number generator means u could go forever wo gear its unlikely but could happen and swtor has so many bugs it seems like a broken rng

You're not getting it are you? I DO NOT receive champion gear from champion bags. No matter how many bags I open I just get tokens. When I can obtain battlemaster gear do you know what will happen? I will NOT obtain battlemaster gear. I will obtain only tokens.

Rift had over a million subs and lost 90% of them in one month. LOL Going by that logic I guess AOC was a big game too aye? Rift is currently randomly offering their game for 4 dollars. It's doing incredible yes?

Rift went down the crapper because it had 3 buttons combo point builder combo finisher and ae builder...nobody wanted to play with just 3 buttons. but it did have a decent size community for couple of months. for all u know this game can turn out the same if not faster then rift's downfall. just look at all the QQ's on every forum section.

Rift went down the crapper because it had 3 buttons combo point builder combo finisher and ae builder...nobody wanted to play with just 3 buttons. but it did have a decent size community for couple of months. for all u know this game can turn out the same if not faster then rift's downfall. just look at all the QQ's on every forum section.

You just destroyed your own argument. I asked you to list a harder pvp system from a big successful mmo. You listed rift. Rift is currently not big nor is it successful. Please try again. You are bad at this and yes it can. Do you know how it can end up like Rift? *Gasp* by not paying attention to the complaints. Look at these gear threads. You're outnumbered. Most people do not find it easy. If it was so easy mode. People would love it. People love easy mode. Most people HATE it.

this is why we try to give feedback so they can see its about to go downthe crapper for pvp but there is no feedback from the devs that they are even looking at the 10plus major pvp issues bags being 1 of them

You can by level 50 blue starter set. Dramand Kaas for Imperial, don't know about Pub. So it is very easy to get the starter set, if you want to spend the comms for it rather then spend them on bags for cent coms or champ gear. You have the option. Especially if you are capped on comms pre-50.

The whole luck thing is annoying, but would you rather have a chance at champ or just the 3 cent coms? Your focus should be getting a full set of centurian first. If you get champ pieces on the way...cool good for you. The difference between the sets is not so huge that it will cause someone who is not good at pvp but got lucky with bags to best a seasoned pvp'r. You didn't get lucky, sorry that sucks but I haven't got anything yet either. Is it worth quitting over...no but go for it if you feel this breaks the game for you. I mean I don't have any champ gear but pvp still queues fine for me, and I can still take out people with champ gear.

Just be glad there is a chance to skip steps in the gearing progression. They could just take the chance out completely. We can't open bags and get a chance at raiding gear to my knowledge. So I consider this a bonus in pvp gear progression.

You can by level 50 blue starter set. Dramand Kaas for Imperial, don't know about Pub. So it is very easy to get the starter set, if you want to spend the comms for it rather then spend them on bags for cent coms or champ gear. You have the option. Especially if you are capped on comms pre-50.

The whole luck thing is annoying, but would you rather have a chance at champ or just the 3 cent coms? Your focus should be getting a full set of centurian first. If you get champ pieces on the way...cool good for you. The difference between the sets is not so huge that it will cause someone who is not good at pvp but got lucky with bags to best a seasoned pvp'r. You didn't get lucky, sorry that sucks but I haven't got anything yet either. Is it worth quitting over...no but go for it if you feel this breaks the game for you. I mean I don't have any champ gear but pvp still queues fine for me, and I can still take out people with champ gear.

Just be glad there is a chance to skip steps in the gearing progression. They could just take the chance out completely. We can't open bags and get a chance at raiding gear to my knowledge. So I consider this a bonus in pvp gear progression.

Except working on a full cent set first for an unlucky person = A month of hardcore pvp. The chance means nothing when I don't win. Not to mention many people do gear up. So I'm stuck working on pvp gear for a month whereas others get it in a week. Sorry but you admitted "It does suck." it's broken. Will I quit over it? No but that doesn't change that it's not working as intended.

I like this "luck" system, it keeps all the unemployed people from getting all the gear before people who actually have a life.

I don't think it works like how you think it works.

You have the same chance as them, meaning.. you might have to spend weeks and weeks losing non loot bags compared to a week of them doing it.

this is why we try to give feedback so they can see its about to go downthe crapper for pvp but there is no feedback from the devs that they are even looking at the 10plus major pvp issues bags being 1 of them

Rift had the Best customer feedback of any MMO EVER they listened to the community/responded on the dev tracker hourly. And as for the other guy saying you list rift..Rift had like 1.5 million subs first month that is big mmo for launch this game had a 3 million there is no real difference except there wasn't 1/10 of the QQ's on the forums saying im canceling after first month unlike rift.

Rift had the Best customer feedback of any MMO EVER they listened to the community/responded on the dev tracker hourly. And as for the other guy saying you list rift..Rift had like 1.5 million subs first month that is big mmo for launch this game had a 3 million there is no real difference except there wasn't 1/10 of the QQ's on the forums saying im canceling after first month unlike rift.

Instead they just did it. Rift isn't a big or successful game. Launch numbers mean nothing. Going by that logic Age of conan is an amazing game.

Except working on a full cent set first for an unlucky person = A month of hardcore pvp. The chance means nothing when I don't win. Not to mention many people do gear up. So I'm stuck working on pvp gear for a month whereas others get it in a week. Sorry but you admitted "It does suck." it's broken. Will I quit over it? No but that doesn't change that it's not working as intended.

I said it does suck but i didn't say it was broken. Big difference, and I have yet to see anything from a dev saying it is or isn't working as intended. I personally think it should be a grind to progress in gear. If people only get 5 bags a day with only 3 cent coms thats 15 a day 75 a week...that would take a month. With dailies it would be like 2-3 weeks less if you go hardcore at it. That seems resonable to me. Then you get a chance at champ on top of that, not a bad deal imo. And like I said it doesn't break pvp.

I said it does suck but i didn't say it was broken. Big difference, and I have yet to see anything from a dev saying it is or isn't working as intended. I personally think it should be a grind to progress in gear. If people only get 5 bags a day with only 3 cent coms thats 15 a day 75 a week...that would take a month. With dailies it would be like 2-3 weeks less if you go hardcore at it. That seems resonable to me. Then you get a chance at champ on top of that, not a bad deal imo. And like I said it doesn't break pvp.

Dailies only reward you once a day. Weeklies only once a week. How would that equal 2-3 weeks less? It also should definitely not be a grind. People do not like major grinds. Check out the success rate of the various grind games. The weakest pvp tier should not be overly difficult or time consuming. Also it's ridiculous it takes a month of grinding for some and a week for others. That is broken.

Do you know why? Premade A vs Premade B. Both premades are rivals. Both have evenly matched games. Premade A's members get mostly unlucky. Premade B get really lucky. Now what was an even match turns lop sided. Premade A becomes jaded as the only reason they're losing is due to bad luck. Bad luck doesn't make for good competition. My premade is quickly becoming more and more fed up as our competitors continuously get better gear.

We thought somehow they were getting more comm's than us. We asked them. They are not. They're simply more fortunate. Losing to another guild because they're more fortunate is frustrating.

There would be no crying about this issue if there PvP system wasn't backwards... For future reference Bioware.

- Make PvP bags drop tier 1 items with 3 tier 2 tokens per bag. That way you may get lucky and get tier 1 PvP gear but someone who puts in more effort will have the better tier 2 gear. Slight luck based still but not game breaking.

There would be no crying about this issue if there PvP system wasn't backwards... For future reference Bioware.

- Make PvP bags drop tier 1 items with 3 tier 2 tokens per bag. That way you may get lucky and get tier 1 PvP gear but someone who puts in more effort will have the better tier 2 gear. Slight luck based still but not game breaking.

That would be beautiful. Those that are lucky will just have inferior gear to those of us who put in more time.

Edited by Rhyltran

1 month to gear up buhahahaaaaaahahaaaaaa

and now were getting to the meat of it...people wanting a full tier of epic pvp set for 3 hrs of PvPing....jesus the burger king have it your way generation want every NAOOOOO.