The swtor community is eerily reminiscent of...

Naitaka

It stated at the beginning the quicker you buy the game the more EGA one would get.

your twisting the REAL language used back in july/august: "get early access"

why do you people not comprehend this? "staggered ega"? IT WAS NOT STATED 5 MONTHS AGO... obviously since they didnt have the numbers yet of preorders to decide HOW to do an early access. has common sense failed everyone in here? "may get up to early access" isnt the same as a "staggered EGA"... take the time and think why these two statements are/were used in the timeline from july-now..... and how much the can really change how you do a game launch.

I'm not in, but i also have to work anyway. so no sweat off me, just the idea of people stating "facts" when its just their impressions that gets me..

your twisting the REAL language used back in july/august: "get early access"

why do you people not comprehend this? "staggered ega"? IT WAS NOT STATED 5 MONTHS AGO... obviously since they didnt have the numbers yet of preorders to decide HOW to do an early access. has common sense failed everyone in here? "may get up to early access" isnt the same as a "staggered EGA"... take the time and think why these two statements are/were used in the timeline from july-now..... and how much the can really change how you do a game launch.

I'm not in, but i also have to work anyway. so no sweat off me, just the idea of people stating "facts" when its just their impressions that gets me..

great post.. but for some reason people can not see the wisdom behind this.. maybe rage has blinded them.... I know its because they are SITH...