The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why are people who ordered later are getting in early ?

Enako

No one knows and I doubt Bioware will comment. Sadly its whats happened all over the place. And actually it has happened as I know a few from my own guild who have only recently pre-ordered and have got in over the ones who pre-ordered awhile ago. Personally I'm not bothered :p SWTOR is out soon! Edited by Honvik

No one knows and I doubt Bioware will comment. Sadly its whats happened all over the place. And actually it has happened as I know a few from my own guild who have only recently pre-ordered and have got in over the ones who pre-ordered awhile ago. Personally I'm not bothered :p SWTOR is out soon!

yeah, thats what i am saying. people around are getting in.

some explanation would be good. were we morons to order months early ? so that those who just preordered in the last weeks can get in before us and start exhausting character names ? people are opening 5-6 characters as soon as they get in so to get the names.

ill never preorder anything from ea or bioware from this point on.

yeah, thats what i am saying. people around are getting in.

some explanation would be good. were we morons to order months early ? so that those who just preordered in the last weeks can get in before us and start exhausting character names ? people are opening 5-6 characters as soon as they get in so to get the names.

ill never preorder anything from ea or bioware from this point on.

People are lying. Notice none of these people have posted any screen shots or any valid evidence that they're in and pre-ordered early. Someone earlier claimed he pre-ordered in december and got in but all he did was show his pre-order date. Not that he was in game.