Wobb's Combat Medic Guide

Wobb

I'm about half way through reading it and like it a lot so far, very easy to read and with good info.

Personal suggestions you can take with a grain of salt:

Showing the scaling on the heals is awesome, but we can only amp. our base heals through more Healing Power right? That looks like 'x' in the formulas, and from TorHead memory, the 'y' is the abilities rank?

It might be more useful to also provide the healing power ratio next to the skill for the people who glaze over algebra, one that stands out?

i.e a 2.72 HP ratio next to Medical Probe

The graphs i like, they show the power of the heals easily, although i don't know what HPET and HPM (healing per minute?) stand for, maybe expand the headings and leave this axis the same.

Good job so far, got my thumbs up :)

Edited by Celther

Love the guide, really usefully. Could you also tell us about the order you place your talent points?

My Opinion:

10/11: Quick Thinking

12/13/14: Field Training

15: SuperCharge Cells

16/17: Field Medicine

18/19: Steady Hands

20: Kolto Bomb

21/22: Kolto Residue

23/24: Cell Capacitor

25/26/27: Field Triage

28/29: First Responder

30: Trauma Probe

31/32: Preventive Medicine

33: Armor Screen

34: Psych Aid

35-39: Potent Medicine

40: Bacta Infusion

41-43: Iron Sights

44/45: Havoc Rounds

46: Special Munitions

47/48: Advanced Tech

49/50: Weapons Calibration

I couldn't find anything about it but what stats do combat medics need to focus on? Is it cunning?

Also wondering this. My healing companion whatever her name is comes with cunning gear. But looking at the stats, it looks like aim is much more beneficial to trooper healers.

Also wondering this. My healing companion whatever her name is comes with cunning gear. But looking at the stats, it looks like aim is much more beneficial to trooper healers.

Aim affects both damage and healing, so it is your primary stat.