Can I get a hood please?!?

Mercur

I'm only level 25, but from what I can tell on these forums and elsewhere we're pretty much shafted for getting a hood (I don't care if there's a PVP one...it's dumb to make me PVP to get a hood as a Sith Marauder).

Evidentely the damn Jedi Sentinels get hoods up the wazoo. I recently got a red/orange leg piece that made me look like I have a dress on. I thought that, possibly, the matching chest piece would have a hood...nope.

Please please please give us chestpieces with hood options. I'm tired of getting sunburns...

I'm only level 25, but from what I can tell on these forums and elsewhere we're pretty much shafted for getting a hood (I don't care if there's a PVP one...it's dumb to make me PVP to get a hood as a Sith Marauder).

Evidentely the damn Jedi Sentinels get hoods up the wazoo. I recently got a red/orange leg piece that made me look like I have a dress on. I thought that, possibly, the matching chest piece would have a hood...nope.

Please please please give us chestpieces with hood options. I'm tired of getting sunburns...

Lol, that seems to be the common cosmetic complaint on the forums. There are a few hooded robes you can get if you're light-side on Dromund Kaas (from the specialty goods vendor); according to TorHead.com.

Lol, that seems to be the common cosmetic complaint on the forums. There are a few hooded robes you can get if you're light-side on Dromund Kaas (from the specialty goods vendor); according to TorHead.com.

There aren't..don't even get your hopes up.

As of now the only viable hooded armor you can get as a marauder is from the pvp vendor.

I chose a sith specifically because of how I thought they looked so cool in the progression video. Had I known I was being straight lied to by bioware I would have rolled republic.

Now I get to look forward to looking like a gimped cyborg cape wearing idiot.

Thanks bioware :|