Is Cell Capacitator really worth it?

tylersavesworld

Every commando dps build I see on here has Cell Capacitator at 2. Is it really that important? I almost never let my ammo bar fall below 60%, and hardly ever need use recharge cells. Is there some other benefit form it that I am missing?

For me personally it seems like Concussive Force and Tenacious Defense would be a lot better. Concussion charge really helps me out when I am solo'ing or in PVP. The extra kick back and cooldown reduction makes me really strong against melee. (it is also very fun to knock enemies off of high areas)

Does anyone agree with this or am I missing something great about Cell Capacitator?

Edited by tylersavesworld

It's very strong, even better if you are an Assault Commando.

In long combat... meaning boss or Elite fight, you will eventualy need more ammo fast, then only way to get very fast is to use Recharge Cell. It give you a certain amount of ammo but not all your ammo, so... Getting 2 more mean you can use maybe 1 more skill befor you run out of ammo. In a long fight It's like making more DPS.

Because all your very efficient DPS skill use ammo, you dont want to run out of them.

Actually I don't think it really matters on a long run, it's just a slight addition.

However when you need to burst (likely situations are PvP and solo questing) it alows you to actually go below 6-7 ammo without getting stuck out of ammo.

However when you need to burst (likely situations are PvP and solo questing) it alows you to actually go below 6-7 ammo without getting stuck out of ammo.

This is it right here. In solo play you'll have some pulls where you've CC'd a champion, and need to take out the group around him. You can't really use your AoE's because the champion with awaken. So you end up stacking a lot of grav round attacks to mow down everyone else faster. The extra regen is handy in these cases.

I'm tallented for Stock Strike knock back, but Tenacious Defense isn't that important to me. I find the cooldown for concussion charge to be fine where it is.