Thorn between Jugg and Mar, need advice

Bofferding

Hey guys,

I've been doing a lot of alts since launch, since I want to be sure to go with MY favorite champ before hitting 50... I have a lvl 34 operative, lvl 30 powertech, level 18 sorc, lvl 20 assa right now, and was thinking about trying out a warrior ..

What I like? It's topping off charts.. I like getting as many medals as I can in PVP, being able to solo quest well and have a fun class..

I'll do some PVE too, but will never be the hardcore pve raider, so thats secondary..

Between Mar and Jug, What would be the main differences for pvp?

Can a Jugg dish out as much as a Mar in pvp? is one of those getting kited more easely in pvp? does one of them have more use?

My main concern about mar is that he's pure dps.. So in pvp as a pure-something class, you most likely don't make many medals do you?

I mean as a hybrid, you get healing and damage medals, or dmg and protection medals..

I'd be glad to have some insights, maybe even from guys playing those classes at level 50!

May the :wea_03: be in you!

no one? :(

I will answer best I can.

Solo we blow at compare to other classes.

Like topping charts?

Both can do it. Jug Rage>Mara Rage.

Jug has the option to be a tank, Mara is only for damage and there is many thread explaining the flaws of mara.

Mara has the highest damage output, but if you want to get the most out of it make sure to make friends with a healer. Alot of the pro damage screen shots you see is people having healers spamming purge and heals on them.

At 50 with me out gearing content I do alot of damage, I mean I rip through it with ease, but the lack of CC and heavy armor makes me kick myself that I did not go a Jug at times. Sure they have less damage, but they have better tools that go with rage.

Edited by Teladis