our best pet to quest with as a healor

camtwentyone

I prefer Gault. He does very nice damage even in subpar gear. Torian has a tendency to light things on fire and that can be an issue if you need to CC for some reason. I use Gault most of the time including on the golds in the Belsavis dailies. I only bring out Blizz if I have something really terrible to do.

Blizz holds agro better then Gault... Is that right ?

What i mean is, i will respect as level 50 from DPS to Healer ( im now level 40 ), so mine question is Blizz a good companion for a healer ?

Edited by Pannther

As a healer, you still do the majority of tanking on most mobs. You use Gault to DPS as you basically damage and heal yourself.

Blizz is ok for tanking but I personally prefer our "5th" companion as my tank when healing.

I haven't gotten our last panion yet but I'm loving Blizz. He is a beast if you gear him prooperly. I've been BG since level 10 when we chose our AC. I have never had a problem soloing anything. I don't see why so many people are complaining about not being able to solo as a BG. I've had so many situations that having my advanced healing talents have saved my arse more than a few times.

But basically I agree with the above poster in which I just did the tanking + DPS myself and had my pets as secondary DPS. Until I got Blizz. Although with Gault I would just send him in first and give him a few seconds to establish aggro.

I say just use the panion that fits your style of gameplay. They are all viable DPS (except for Mako and the ship droid).