[VIDEO] Dumpster 2 - 50 SAGE PVP + DUMPSTERS

CHRISGG

Dude, I laughed so hard serious.

Well played, and the World Boss ROFLSTOMP made me almost throw up laughing.

One of the funniest vids I have seen so far.

Plus that music is classic.

+1

Edited by Caeliux

I felt like I was watching the Richard Cheese version of Get Down with the Sickness from Dawn of the Dead.

But seriously....Gigantic Nerf Bat on Sages/Sorcerers.

I would love it if sages were left alone and Sorcerers were actually nerfed to the point when the real life person logged on, they were made a vegetable for life for merely playing a sorcerer, but that would earn BW 100 Darkside points.

I felt like I was watching the Richard Cheese version of Get Down with the Sickness from Dawn of the Dead.

But seriously....Gigantic Nerf Bat on Sages/Sorcerers.

I would love it if sages were left alone and Sorcerers were actually nerfed to the point when the real life person logged on, they were made a vegetable for life for merely playing a sorcerer, but that would earn BW 100 Darkside points.

big nerf bat on sorc/sage ur not allowed to destroy people worse than you

big nerf bat on sorc/sage ur not allowed to destroy people worse than you

99% of the clips on that fight involved you running away and using instants until your shield was up while your allies chased the idiots chasing you. I guess you could argue that shows skill, but you'd be wrong. This video is not remotely close to the previous one.

You can solo champion mobs the same way, but then they don't have brains either.

Edited by Delekii

99% of the clips on that fight involved you running away and using instants until your shield was up while your allies chased the idiots chasing you. I guess you could argue that shows skill, but you'd be wrong. This video is not remotely close to the previous one.

So you're saying he should tank them instead?

Kiting is a big part of sage gameplay. Especially when melee classes hit you for 1/4 of your life and you have multiple players on you.

Edited by Orangerascal

So you're saying he should tank them instead?

Kiting is a big part of sage gameplay. Especially when melee classes hit you for 1/4 of your life and you have multiple players on you.

Of course not. Implying that it shows some sort of skill on his behalf is someone questionable though; the fact that sorcs can kite so easily is the problem. There is no class in the game that can kill a sorc that wants to get away, so eventually they will win by attrition.

You can solo champion mobs the same way, but then they don't have brains either.

which clip in this video involves an ally ROFL

Of course not. Implying that it shows some sort of skill on his behalf is someone questionable though; the fact that sorcs can kite so easily is the problem. There is no class in the game that can kill a sorc that wants to get away, so eventually they will win by attrition.

lol so easily. Do you understand how much better than these people I am?? Maybe that has something to do with it. Nah. Getting kited can't be a result of you making mistakes.

these videos are made to mock the players he is facing, like the fact that two marauders can't stay on a target with healers in an ops group with them.

like assassins who never use slow

this isn't just durr bluh all sages do this 100% of the time, that's not the case

chris has an incredible understanding of this games mechanics and it shows in how he exploits every mistake these people make

OP class merking stuff, nothing to see here, never getting fixed because Bioware are developing a single player MMO called The Old Republic.

I need to get to levelling my Vanguard so I can see what people say then.

Probably something like this:

OP class merking stuff, nothing to see here, never getting fixed because Bioware are developing a single player MMO called The Old Republic.