Voidstar: A glitch or hack? Level 50's in WZ's etc...

clocknane

So, was just in Voidstar on Iron Citadel Server republic side and every time one of us would rez, we would immediately die, no joke. I mean you did not even have time to move one step. All imps were out on the floor and every one on my team would rez and die. I am not sure if this is a hack or glitch, but it seems every glitch is in favor of imperial. Please Bioware, fix these kind of things.

PvP is already bad for republic as it is due to Imp WZ exp glitch first week or so where all of them were 50 within 4 days. Which brings me another point, PUT 50's in a separate bracket seriously, what were you thinking, or were you? Level 50's have access to full blown pvp gear vs 49 and below who do not.

So, was just in Voidstar on Iron Citadel Server republic side and every time one of us would rez, we would immediately die, no joke. I mean you did not even have time to move one step. All imps were out on the floor and every one on my team would rez and die. I am not sure if this is a hack or glitch, but it seems every glitch is in favor of imperial. Please Bioware, fix these kind of things.

PvP is already bad for republic as it is due to Imp WZ exp glitch first week or so where all of them were 50 within 4 days. Which brings me another point, PUT 50's in a separate bracket seriously, what were you thinking, or were you? Level 50's have access to full blown pvp gear vs 49 and below who do not.

I PvP very often on the same server and I have never seen this bug. Btw I don't see how such a glitch could be in our favor when each faction goes for a round attacking/defending. :rolleyes:

I PvP very often on the same server and I have never seen this bug. Btw I don't see how such a glitch could be in our favor when each faction goes for a round attacking/defending. :rolleyes:

This particular glitch is in the imps favor because as my post said, WE COULDN'T rez. We just died immediately upon each rez which means we couldn't plant and the imps could plant due to being able to rez. Please think. :rolleyes:

Edited by clocknane

This particular glitch is in the imps favor because as my post said, WE COULDN'T rez. We just died immediately upon each rez which means we couldn't plant and the imps could plant due to being able to rez. Please think. :rolleyes:

Maybe you're the one who should think. Everyone spawns at the same spot when attacking/defending, so there is no way it could be in favor of a faction. You Republic players always whine like our faction has an advantage over yours, its ridiculous really. Yes there might a bug, there are TONS right now, but it surely does not favor any faction. :rolleyes:

Never had this bug specifically, but I remember one time when the Rep spawn area shield (as defenders) wouldn't go down for like a minute longer. It did let us out when the imps were making their way to the 2nd row of doors. We won nevertheless, it just made us rage a little.

Never had this bug specifically, but I remember one time when the Rep spawn area shield (as defenders) wouldn't go down for like a minute longer. It did let us out when the imps were making their way to the 2nd row of doors. We won nevertheless, it just made us rage a little.

Yeah that happens sometimes in Voidstar. Probably just for Imps, you know, as an handicap to give a chance to the Reps...:)

I was in that match and can tell you exactly what happened.

Someone from our side, Republic, jumped over the force field and went past the door where we're suppose to plant the explosive.

He was trying to do the exploit where you can use the ship in our spawn to jump over the fence and go to the door and plant the bomb.

Problem is that if you go PAST the door, everyone in your team will respawn at the 2nd spot rather than the 1st, and the game automatically kills you since you're not supposed to be that far yet since the 1st door is still down.

If someone is going to use that exploit, you gotta hope they do it right, being that they need to be exactly where the 1st door will lock when the match starts, because if they are behind the door they'll give a free win to the Imps.

Edited by ---AlterEgo---

I was in that match and can tell you exactly what happened.

Someone from our side, Republic, jumped over the force field and went past the door where we're suppose to plant the explosive.

He was trying to do the exploit where you can use the ship in our spawn to jump over the fence and go to the door and plant the bomb.

Problem is that if you go PAST the door, everyone in your team will respawn at the 2nd spot rather than the 1st, and the game automatically kills you since you're not supposed to be that far yet since the 1st door is still down.

If someone is going to use that exploit, you gotta hope they do it right, being that they need to be exactly where the 1st door will lock when the match starts, because if they are behind the door they'll give a free win to the Imps.

So you guys got screwed by one of your own, funny. And then the OP whines here saying it's a bug that favors the Empire when it happened because of a Republic trying to exploit. So much lol. I almost feel bad for you Reps, so many idiots and QQers in your faction. :(

PvP is already bad for republic as it is due to Imp WZ exp glitch first week or so where all of them were 50 within 4 days.

Wait. What? I've been playing since day 2 of Early Access, PVPing since Day 3, and I am 43/V42.

Anyways, if you feel like something is a bug, put a /bug report in.

Wait. What? I've been playing since day 2 of Early Access, PVPing since Day 3, and I am 43/V42.

Anyways, if you feel like something is a bug, put a /bug report in.

He's talking about a rumor during early access that was actually quickly dismantled by a dev. It must be sad always having to try and come up with excuses for just not being good.