things to do at 50?

PBSkrilla

so your telling me, the only way to start doing hardmodes is to pvp in the most horrendous pvp system ever built in an mmo? well, back to battlefield 3 for me.

Good luck being abused with DLCs ;) $$$!!

Ironically, this is the easiest MMO that has ever been released and every system has been specifically designed to be a soft time-sink that requires no effort (crafting, leveling, gear, etc).

Good that this game got rid of that tedious tasks, pretending to be funny instead of idiot tasks with no fun that just waste your time. (yeah, so much skill involved on killing 300 npcs at the same place waiting for drops, or wandering around all the world looking to improve your crafting...)

Edited by JabbaCG

I know this is thinking outside the box, but, how about you don't power through a game in 2 weeks? Maybe play something else? go outside? meet a girl? have kids? work?

People who power level through an MMO at launch and then complain about the lack of content at endgame are losers IMO...

Good luck being abused with DLCs ;) $$$!!

Good that this game got rid of that tedious tasks, pretending to be funny instead of idiot tasks with no fun that just waste your time. (yeah, so much skill involved on killing 300 npcs at the same place waiting for drops, or wandering around all the world looking to improve your crafting...)

I can't argue there. But, frankly, that's the whole draw of MMO's. They're huge time-sinks that require no effort or skill. You can be brain-dead and still be a "Master" level player in an MMO.

That's why I hate MMO's and frankly that's why I was horrified when this junk was announced instead of KotOR3.

YooYooMa, I've been reading the forums for awhile now, it seems like your entire goal in life is talk crap about this game! every thread has your turd stain smeared on it...if you hate the game so much then bugger off and do somthing else!

I can't argue there. But, frankly, that's the whole draw of MMO's. They're huge time-sinks that require no effort or skill. You can be brain-dead and still be a "Master" level player in an MMO.

That's why I hate MMO's and frankly that's why I was horrified when this junk was announced instead of KotOR3.

Well, I like the fact that in SWTOR you need to use more than 6-7 skills as usual, and even you have skills for PVE and others for PVP, you really can become crazy hotkeying your keyboard with so much skills, and i'm only lvl 37.

I remember when I played WoW for its first years, and I think I only used like 3-4 skills as usual in PVE, and no much difference in PVP. It just was like 1,3,2..3,2....5...3,2,3,2....5... and so on.

I know this is thinking outside the box, but, how about you don't power through a game in 2 weeks? Maybe play something else? go outside? meet a girl? have kids? work?

People who power level through an MMO at launch and then complain about the lack of content at endgame are losers IMO...

I think these kind of people prefer to live in a virtual world instead of in the real one.

Edited by JabbaCG

lol

lets be honest, computer games and skill do not really go together.

YooYooMa, I've been reading the forums for awhile now, it seems like your entire goal in life is talk crap about this game! every thread has your turd stain smeared on it...if you hate the game so much then bugger off and do somthing else!

I spent 60 friggin dollars on this trash. Tonight is my final night, don't you worry. I've gotten my dollars worth of entertainment, not from the game though.

I have 2 weeks left to prepare for biochem and fluid/thermal dynamics, hang with friends, do outdoor activities,restart my workout routine (after all this christmas lounging and feasting), read journals/review papers, and generally do enjoyable thinigs.

I thought this game was going to be one of those enjoyable things I could do during Winter Break, but I was sorely sorely mistaken.

Shoulda coulda woulda KotOR 3

This game is a farce.

You still didn't answer my question, if you hate a game so much, why spend all your time on the forums bad mouthing it?

Sounds like you have a lot going for you, go do that, because this game obviously brings out the worst in you and makes you look like a douchebag.

lol

lets be honest, computer games and skill do not really go together.

Wow you should just drop everything and go play BW.

Top pros make 6 figures and since it takes no skill you should be raking in the fans/$$ in no time.

Edited by DecimaPoiuytr

You still didn't answer my question, if you hate a game so much, why spend all your time on the forums bad mouthing it?

Sounds like you have a lot going for you, go do that, because this game obviously brings out the worst in you and makes you look like a douchebag.

Because buyers remorse and no bang for my buck. The game left a sour taste in my mouth and now I've done my share of vomiting (catharsis) on these forums.

Like I said, no entertainment value. I basically paid 60 bucks to be bored for 23 levels. The past 2 days on this board have entertained me sufficiently.

Also, there's that feeling of "we could have had KotOR 3."

Bioware/LA/EA deserve all the hate in the world for not making that.

This is so true. I have been reading through this forum today and he is whinging in every thread. Just let it go YooYooMa, go spend your precious time somewhere else ffs.

1. You will have full champion gear before you hit valor 60.

2. This is good as long as you still got mod gear.

3. Pointless. You gain nothing, 1,5M waste.

4. Pointless unless you got biochem.

5. Pointless. You will barely use them.

6. Pointless. Gives you nothing.

7. All of them got several bugs, with no target of target and a joke of a threat system together with bosses dropping level 30 blues/nothing at all, it's pointless. Also it's not even a little hard since you outgear them with champion gear.

8. Pointless, you gain nothing for this.

9. Pointless, loot is randomly given out to people on the ops group.

10. Pointless, why would you want to go back to old content?

11. Collect the ones that gives you the stats you need.

12. Pointless, world bosses only drop items for their level.

What this guy said.

That guys critique of my list is entirely from a power gamer mindset of "I am playing this game just to be in max level epics and strut through the fleet because my life is empty."

He seriously said operations and hardmodes are pointless. The op seemed semi casual just looking for stuff to do and was sick of questing. I made a list of stuff you can do at endgame that you couldn't do while leveling or at least wouldn't focus on.

Hating this game does not mean there is nothing to do at 50. There is a lot to do, just because the guy w/o an avatar is not liking those things or the loot balance or whatever is up his butt, doesnt mean that there is nothing to do.

Also 1.5 mil speeder is not useless, it is almost impossible to get knocked off it, except by an enemy player or a boss. Dude who knows everything must not have one or he would know this.

Edited by Cashprizes