Assult tree question

Sedess

Does anyone level up spected in assault. Im currently gunnery and its getting too boring I was thinking to respec assult. But im afraid i will not be able to solo as good. Edited by Sedess

Right now, I'm only level 15, but Assault is very cool. Yes you do a little more DoT but you can move, and if you are like me and like to control monster, you will have no prob with this tree.

Commando got so many skill to push back or stun or even the big Mortar Strike that kill any group of low hp monster one shot.

And also you have to remember... Assault like to play with fire.

Assault

This will be my final build. It's for DPS at end game, where you are not suppose to get aggro and take damage.

You can for sure get less damage oriented skill for more survabilities for PvP

Edited by Dark_Ombra

I've been assault from 30's until 50 now. It's fine for leveling, easy to take elites but you will naturally have to kite. Using line of sight and/or runnin around in circles waitin for the dots to do dmg, I can usually kill gold star elites without much dmg (using Elara).

Taking out elite melee mobs are easier than ranged. The big elite droids still hit hard and you'll have to use pillars etc to prevent dmg while your dots whittle them away.