I don't like Star Wars! :P

Echtra

But somehow I ended up here too :p. I wonder if that will change now.

Anyway hello everyone:jawa_biggrin: , I'm new in this community and I hope that I didn't waste money ( my precious new red trousers will have to wait till the end of this month, stupid addiction :jawa_mad:) so you SW:TOR better be a good game ! :jawa_evil:

I will play with a Smuggler because I want to be cool like Han Solo xD , but pls keep that fluffy thing away from me ! :w_rolls_eyes:

Ps.

HOW DO YOU BROWSE this forum without rage ?!

Where is a new post list button !?

Where is a search function ?!

RAAAAGEEE ~~

Hello, welcome to the community ^^

So far it's a pretty solid game, it may not sway your opinion of star wars (yet) but if you like other bioware games then I think you'll like this.

With the forums they've disabled some features while they optimize their servers (eg, the search function) so you won't have to rage to long :p

hey there! sooooo, if you don't mind my asking...what made you buy the game if you don't like Star Wars?

Even though I never was a fan of Star Wars , I really love Bioware games + I'm a dedicated mmo fan. Sooo a Bioware rpg Game, fully voiced and with pvp/instances ... I think I could handle such extraordinary lore (and who knows how I end up with this universe :jawa_redface: ), at least to see how this two things ( Bioware RPG + MMO ) works together :).

People who don't like Star Wars shouldn't be playing this game.

WHAT ?!! But but but... noooooooooooo........

Even though I never was a fan of Star Wars , I really love Bioware games + I'm a dedicated mmo fan. Sooo a Bioware rpg Game, fully voiced and with pvp/instances ... I think I could handle such extraordinary lore (and who knows how I end up with this universe :jawa_redface: ), at least to see how this two things ( Bioware RPG + MMO ) works together :).

well in that case, you'll more than likely enjoy this game. :p i know i do.

I will play with a Smuggler because I want to be cool like Han Solo xD , but pls keep that fluffy thing away from me ! :w_rolls_eyes:

Phew, tell me about it!... I walk our fluffy thing twice a day and we live by a canal, which is pretty cool.... But our fluffy thing has taken to jumping into the canal, jumping out, then shaking all the water and muck off as soon as it gets out... Then, then our fluffy thing rolls around on the side of the canal... Mud, muck, smell... Arghhh...

Now that aint a good day out!

But a huge welcome to the community and should one of your companions end up being a fluffy thing, go easy on it, wash it regularly and I sure do hope you have fun as you traverse this great big Galaxy.