Is it me or does Warden and Emergency Scan...

MikhailTrotsky

Are really not worth the top 2 tier skills?

I feel +15% from Crit Heals is good, just not worth 5 skills points at the top of the tree.

Emergency Scan while looking like an "Oh S&&$ Button!" really doesn't seem to heal enough to warrant a 21 sec CD and top place in the tree.

I do think Kolto Shell and Proactive Medicine are great but beyond those skills, I am not quite sure if putting more points in Arsenal wouldn't be better spent.

Emergency Scan is amazing, sorry. It heals as much as a Rapid Scan, instantly, for free. FOR FREE. It costs absolutely zero heat. That's a big, big deal in keeping your heat in the sub-40 area, while still putting out a bunch of healing. It's also our only real heal we can cast on the move, which is something the class badly needs. Our only other instant heal, Kolto Missile, does not put out near enough healing to be relied upon for keeping someone up while we move out of fires/explosions/etc.

Warden could probably be a bit streamlined, but for a healing class that loves crit far far more than alacrity, the increased crit sizes will put you at or around 100% crit heals with a bit of surge under your belt.