Some things you've learned since playing?

DigitalDreamz

Since I received my Phantom space cruiser, I found out that the service droid that waits for you by your entrance is an actual full fledged healing companion! After talking to him I thought he'd be only a service droid. Out of curiosity I clicked the 'summon companion' skill and out he came! Now have to find him equipment. :mad:

If going light or dark I found out you have to go FULL light or dark, meaning all your responses have to be the same. Some choices I made were very specific to the task at hand, so I'd pick a light response or dark depending. Told someone I was going for the human spec, a nice mix of good or evil. So ya my characters were neutral well into their twenties.

Dancing is contagious.

Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors are no where near as popular as I thought they'd be. Actually I've seen more Imperial Agents and Smugglers than Knights and Warriors. Strange.

Crafting can get expensive! It's not fun to try and send your companion out only to read "not enough credits"

Drommand Kaas chat is very...lively.

Orange equipment can be upgraded with mods, enhancements and armoring all the way up to 50. Selling them isn't advisable. :(

Darth Malgus is pure ******ness!

Republic rarely pvp. It's usually Imp vs. Imp.

So ya some things I've found out since playing for my couple of weeks. What have you learned so far?