Mercs - Power Shot and Tracer Missle

Ciry

I am an arsenal mercenary and I am having trouble seeing any use for the power shot ability. Power shot and Tracers have the same cast time, do identical damage, both with no cd, but Tracers adds a few goodies (Armor break and Light 'em up). For an arsenal spec'd mercenary I do not see any reason to use power shot at all. Just wondering if any other arsenal merc's feel the same or if not, please do tell why.

I find myself sending 2 - 3 tracers, then heat seekers then finish with a rail shot... If they are still standing, i unload my blasters to get a chance to cool off and if i need to move i send an explosive dart. After all that i probably am at 60% heat and must rest so i cool off faster...

I stopped using that skill long ago... Not even on my hot bar anymore... tracer missile is superior to that one imo.

Ciry, i noticed this the other day too. i'm Arsenal spec as well and have removed Power Shot from my bar, Tracer is far more effective, it does slightly more damage, adds heat sigs plus it seems more accurate. Edited by trankz