The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

there is no balance

avishaii

i played in 5 6 pvps and the sith are always win

i dont think the game is balance

i will play more to check whats its going on but i asked other players and they said

they only won once 1/10 and others never win

so where is the balance?

Edited by avishaii

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Your server simply has no balance. Join another server that's populated with good guilds on both sides and it will change.

You can't assume every server is the same as thousands of different people in another server have different people.

The overall game balance is absolutely amazing for the game just to have been released, in different situations some classes shine more then others, but thats how it should be like.

Tweaks will always be needed, but I think the game balance is spot on.

No, Your server simply has no balance. Join another server that's populated with good guilds on both sides and it will change.

You can't assume every server is the same as thousands of different people in another server have different people.

the sith talking rofl

Edited by avishaii

Through Victory our chains are broken! So we really want to win!

Get into a good premade and farm Imps all day long. Honestly, premade is the only way to PvP in this game without bashing your keyboard in frustration every match.

I play on server Master Gnost-Dural and my Jedi Shadow loses almost everygame.... not to mention que times for Republic side usually take about 30minutes- 1 hour..... And maybe around 5minutes-10 minutes when the servers is at its uptime... Where as on my Sith Jug it takes at max 5 minutes for a pvp WZ que....and most of the time winning the games...

I play on server Master Gnost-Dural and my Jedi Shadow loses almost everygame.... not to mention que times for Republic side usually take about 30minutes- 1 hour..... And maybe around 5minutes-10 minutes when the servers is at its uptime... Where as on my Sith Jug it takes at max 5 minutes for a pvp WZ que....and most of the time winning the games...

+1 its take 10 min to pvp? why i need to wait 10 20 min

its to much time and yeah i asked ppl on my server they said sith are always win

most of the games so i ask again where is the balance?

Through Victory our chains are broken! So we really want to win!

Get into a good premade and farm Imps all day long. Honestly, premade is the only way to PvP in this game without bashing your keyboard in frustration every match.

Thing is the game currently only allows 5 man group ques which is only half the team which really sucks =/

+1 its take 10 min to pvp? why i need to wait 10 20 min

its to much time and yeah i asked ppl on my server they said sith are always win

most of the games so i ask again where is the balance?

Honestly i don't see how there can be a balance .. even if theres cross realm PvP the population of Empire will still outnumber the Republic... So if you want insta ques or perhaps you're sick of losing i suggest you come to the

DARK SIDE.

Honestly i don't see how there can be a balance .. even if theres cross realm PvP the population of Empire will still outnumber the Republic... So if you want insta ques or perhaps you're sick of losing i suggest you come to the

DARK SIDE.

Ye and when everyone does it, we will be all playing huttball. Thanks for such great idea......

On our server, the problem generally is, that republic players have lower levels on average and most are quitters. Hence majority of matches are lost, long before they start. But I think eventually, when more people level up, it will improve.

when i enter to pvp zone both sides get the same numbers of players

and sith are still win so dont blame the players

"yeah all sith are amazing players" funny guys

there is just no balance sith are strongers

From what ive heard and read most of the Horde players from WoW probaly transition to Empire when they moved to SWTOR. But for me I was Horde but moved to Republic... big big big mistake........

On our server, the problem generally is, that republic players have lower levels on average and most are quitters. Hence majority of matches are lost, long before they start. But I think eventually, when more people level up, it will improve.

Most are lower level because Empire players constantly win games so they gain more XP and probaly level much much faster...

i played in 5 6 pvps and the sith are always win

i dont think the game is balance

i will play more to check whats its going on but i asked other players and they said

they only won once 1/10 and others never win

so where is the balance?

It's well balanced

Other than animations screwing up stuff right now on mostly republic side they will fix it

From what ive heard and read most of the Horde players from WoW probaly transition to Empire when they moved to SWTOR. But for me I was Horde but moved to Republic... big big big mistake........

rofl. I dunno. Personally I feel sorry for every person that rolled empire. I wouldn't want to play huttball with my side every other time. I mean, getting steamrolled by imps is one thing, endless huttball because there is a lack of opposition is quite another. At least I only play huttballs on slow server days.

Edited by Andrew_Waltfeld

It's well balanced

Other than animations screwing up stuff right now on mostly republic side they will fix it

i hope you right

but for now its ****ed the game a bit

think about it sith are wining almost every game

and they get a lot of exp and we get half of the exp

so... they lvl faster and its make them are more strongers

Edited by avishaii

i hope you right

but for now its ****ed the game a bit

think about it sith are wining almost every game

and they get a lot of exp and we get half of the exp

so... they lvl faster and its make them are more strongers

Come to the Dark Side.....

Honestly the Imperal Agent should be an incentive for you to join Empire... They have a really good storyline... sorta like watching a good James Bond movie.

rofl. I dunno. Personally I feel sorry for every person that rolled empire. I wouldn't want to play huttball with my side every other time. I mean, getting steamrolled by imps is one thing, endless huttball because there is a lack of opposition is quite another. At least I only play huttballs on slow server days.

On my server Republic loses most of their games so really... there isnt a choice.. I fear if Bioware doesnt fix this soon enough the Jedi would be non-existent on my server... Bioware could probaly just mix the Imperials, and Republic on the same team which would most likely fix the problem but would probaly enrage a bunch of Imp geeks.

Come to the Dark Side.....

Honestly the Imperal Agent should be an incentive for you to join Empire... They have a really good storyline... sorta like watching a good James Bond movie.

funny guy but when they balance you will cry