Hello to anyone who played RoM/WoW/RO with me!

iGhostWolf

I played Runes of Magic, and am wanting to find others who have moved here from that game. On the forums there I was ghostwolf82. In game I had many names on the Palenque server - Rashka/Thanatos/Mrsbananapants/Monachus/Paxdei/Umbralupus/Whytefyre

I used to also play WoW on the Staghelm server, and there I was Skyfyre/Heavensfyre/Fyrewalker

In Diablo2 I was Rashka

In Ragnarok Online I was Irreverens

If you played with me in any previous games, please let me know who you are. I will be playing on the Lord Praven server here, and would love to reconnect with old friends! :D

• 3 months later...

Just wanting to get this info out there again in hopes that people I knew in other games may find this and want to link up again.

Also, some new information. I am leading the guild Brotherhood on the Lord Praven server now, on the Imperial side as a pure blooded Sith Sorcerer. We are recruiting currently, so if you do not know who we are and are looking for a guild, visit brotherhood.cjb.net to check us out and apply. If you know me from previous games, please put that info into the application.