Why am I paying the consequences for BW's problems?

Valius

The way BW has dealt with these queues is atrocious. I understand there will be queues, ya, but when i'm waiting in them and i get D/Ced, according to BW now anyway, I should NOT lose my place in queue. Upon logging right back into the game, i get that crap error 1002 for about 15 minutes, only finally to get put in a queue of 1077 i had already been waiting almost 45 minutes in. Fix this nonsense now.

also i should not be getting put in the back of a queue 1 minutes after logging back in after an internet hiccup. this is poor programming and a better grace period needs to get added to any account that goes offline for any reason other than hitting the logout/quit button. W/e grace period BW claims is already in place is utter crap, again if one even does actually exist.

I waited 2 times in ques from 19.12.2011/ Every time it was just after maintance.

I come to game and chose server that was 'Standard', not heavy or full...

Thx to this i don't have to whine that BW is a bad devs company cos i chose overpopulated server and there are ques...

Edited by Zanguar

I waited 2 times in ques from 19.12.2011/ Every time it was just after maintance.

I come to game and chose server that was 'Standard', not heavy or full...

Thx to this i don't have to whine that BW is a bad devs company cos i chose overpopulated server and there are ques...

you live in china or something?