respec question

Mangbus

I am sitting at lvl 33 as an Arsenal Merc. No complaints thus far. However, I am going to start testing out the other two talent trees as I level using the following situations -

Arsenal - w/ Mako

Pyro - w/ Mako

Bodyguard - w/ Gault

(the above will change as I get different companions.)

My main question is, when I respec to bodyguard (from arsenal) and then go back to Arsenal, will I have to re-buy all the ranks of Arsenal tree specific skills? and the other way around?

I don't mind since there isn't a ton of tree specific skills but I am just curious.

I plan on switching this a lot on my way to 50 and don't want to waste a ton of credits due to my experimentation.

My main goal is to mix it up and change my play-style according to my mood. Anyone else done this?

I want to know for sure once I hit 50 which talent tree I want to play in the most (and obviously a serious patch will alter all this!)

My main question is, when I respec to bodyguard (from arsenal) and then go back to Arsenal, will I have to re-buy all the ranks of Arsenal tree specific skills? and the other way around?

Which skills are you talking about? As far as I understand something like tracer missile is an arsenal only and you never unrank it higher by purchasing at the trainer. It gets ranked higher by increasing your stats.

You do not pay for talent tree skills with credits, you spend your talent points on them. So no, you will not have to spend any additional credits on skills, just the cost of the respec itself.

Alright. Wasn't sure. Thanks guys