If WarZones aren't changed, this game will struggle

JediZoso

Overall, I think you've got a fantastic game. You have combined many elements from my favorite MMOs and put them into an enjoyable experience for a Star Wars fan.

That being said...

PVP is going to make or break your game for A LOT of players. You absolutely cannot have a system where level 10s are thrown in with level 50s with some bogus stat "normalization" that doesn't do anything but delay then inevitable. When people see the other team has several high level players and your team only has one or two (maybe none) they just quit. It's a total waste of time.

I've played many MMOs in recent years -- including WoW, WH, Rift -- and this is the worst PVP experience I have encountered yet. That saddens me to say because my hopes were extremely high for this game, and beta testing was fun. But people who couldn't wait to play this game for months are already getting disheartened about it. I hope you will take this as constructive criticism and make changes to improve the game!

Overall, I think you've got a fantastic game. You have combined many elements from my favorite MMOs and put them into an enjoyable experience for a Star Wars fan.

That being said...

PVP is going to make or break your game for A LOT of players. You absolutely cannot have a system where level 10s are thrown in with level 50s with some bogus stat "normalization" that doesn't do anything but delay then inevitable. When people see the other team has several high level players and your team only has one or two (maybe none) they just quit. It's a total waste of time.

I've played many MMOs in recent years -- including WoW, WH, Rift -- and this is the worst PVP experience I have encountered yet. That saddens me to say because my hopes were extremely high for this game, and beta testing was fun. But people who couldn't wait to play this game for months are already getting disheartened about it. I hope you will take this as constructive criticism and make changes to improve the game!

All I got here is other people are saying this, and this game needs to be that.

Well too bad and if your unhappy un-sub and don't come back.

Have a nice New Year.

Well too bad and if your unhappy un-sub and don't come back.

To be honest, I agree (with the concept of the OP), but I won't cancel my sub over something as easily fixable as this. I am personally frustrated that I have to level to 50 to get the full PvP experience (and I am slow in levelling), so this issue I agree with a lot of people on, it needs changing, fast.

My guess is that with all the feedback, they are sitting around a table right now, discussing how to fix this.

With so much of the rest of the game so well thought out... don't know what happen to pvp.

I also agree, it's like they were making a game that revolved around the Empire vs. Republic, but forgot to actually flesh out the instanced PvP, and had to rush it to get it released on time.

Edited by Guildrum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.