Unofficial Server Forum for "Prophecy of the Five"

TrickyTNF

:sy_republic:Prophecy of the Five:sy_empire:

I welcome those from Prophecy of the Five to sign up to our newly created server forum.

www.potfive.com previosly known as www.prophecy-of-the-five.com

Please spread the word with friends and guild mates to get this forum active and grow our community.

We've set up section to allow server spesific events , recruitement and trading to take place much easier that the official SWTOR site, we've recently added a bounty section that was taken another unoffical server forum. (thanks to Port Nowhere)

It is very early days but please be patient while we start to grow but this can only be done with your help.

Please make a post in "Check In" to say hi and start forming our community.

Guild leaders please make a recruitement post and I'll add you to this thread as a supporter.

Recruitement - Link

Check In - Link

:sy_empire:Supporting Imperial Guilds:sy_empire:

-I- Guild: Link

FIRSTBORN: Link

Conviction:Link

Harm: Link

:sy_republic:Supporting Republic Guilds:sy_republic:

Feral Uprising: Link

Jawas Ate My Baby: Link

Crimson Force: Link

Edited by TrickyTNF

The Republic are definely showing a stronger presence on the early days of the forum, special mention to Feral Uprising for getting it's member to sign up also adding an excellent PVP video you can find Here

Any reply to the Imperials that went up against them on the 9th Jan on Belsavis.

I think this is a great Idea. I think this will finally push Bioware to do official server supported forums like they should have done in the beginning. Just be careful of the EA Legal Strong Arm. I have heard they are worse than sticking a light-saber up your arse and lighting it up. =)

I registered on the server forums as requested. I'd like to have FIRSTBORN added to the Imperial guilds supporting these forums.

Thanks!

Badr

You have been added as a supporting guild, i plea that you request your members to sign up and check in.

And Bioware have official announced that they are not support server forums, I believe it because they can’t moderate all the forums satisfactory level and as a result they are relying people like us to set up site like ours.

It is a shame that they have taken this approach but we have to make do with what we have and our forum are slowly picking up after a few days of promoting, it will take time for more guild to sign up but I’m confident we can form an excellent server community through our forum.

Please make yourself welcome and spread the word. :cool: