Anyone Dislike Jedi knight voice acting?

wolfsheadbane

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Hayter does an amazing job. Always sounding the same? I'm HAPPY he always sounds the same. "There is no emotion, there is peace" forget about that? Awesome Jedi Knight IMO. If he were Sith and his voice was constant then I'd have a problem.

I like the voice acting for the Jedi Knight, both the male and female, I'll admit that what throws me off sometimes is how the character expressions/animations don't really match the lines.

I'll also add that I've found that depending how you design your character, the voice can sound really off. For example, whenever I am in a group with a male BH who is body type 1 (the shrimp), the voice sounds way too powerful for that body. :D

I'll also add that I've found that depending how you design your character, the voice can sound really off. For example, whenever I am in a group with a male BH who is body type 1 (the shrimp), the voice sounds way too powerful for that body. :D

that's probably what it is. the voices don't match the bodies/looks, so it doesn't sound right. i know i tend to reroll toons to fix their looks if i don't think the voice goes well with it. it actually bothers me that much.

It just doesn't have that commanding power yet calm and wise voice about it , it always seems like he has no emotion and that he has a bubble in his throat though the sith warriors is worse but honestly , i dont understand why they didnt get one of the jedi knights from the trailers to voice him

I disagree completely with this post. To me, the voice actor had a commanding voice, yet it was a softer/kinder voice as well, if that makes sense.

It just doesn't have that commanding power yet calm and wise voice about it , it always seems like he has no emotion and that he has a bubble in his throat though the sith warriors is worse but honestly , i dont understand why they didnt get one of the jedi knights from the trailers to voice him

I don't like JK voice acting either. So far, it doesn't fit my DS JK at all. SW voice acting though, I think is great.

The voice alone does not bother me except for the small men that have big voices just plain wrong lol. Actually what I do not like is what they say when you choose a reply. Ever notice and I know you have that if you select "I would be happy to help" your toon will actually say something that does not fit the meaning. For Example you make the above selection as a reply then your toon says something like " Since your incompetent I will handle this your weak minded fool".