Lazy Bioware is Lazy...

seanisawake

Yeah. I'm sure they all just said "Screw 'em, lets go get a beer." and walked out of the office, shutting the lights out on the way.

/sarcasm

Actually, it looks like that's exactly what they did. Not only that, but they did it at 2:00pm.

By the look of the servers Bioware could have still been rolling out invites... Atleast it would help alleviate some of the crap that is being put on these forums by making us Customers happy but instead they chose to stop way to early.

So what are you going to do about it, besides complain?

Yeah. I'm sure they all just said "Screw 'em, lets go get a beer." and walked out of the office, shutting the lights out on the way.

/sarcasm

HA HA HA U SO FUNNY MAN.

/sarcasm

Honestly though, A big game developer like Bioware with the backing of a HUGE company in EA should not have to delay the release of its early access. The servers are fine right now so why not let more people in? Or at least let us know why they chose to stop.

This isn't a stress test. There's a lot going on behind the scenes that we can't see and they can't tell us.

No they are scared. They didn't want a bad release due to lag, but they created a worse monster because of warzone fiasco's and the rate at which they staggered everyone in. Oh wait, they didn't stagger everyone in, only at max 10% of the population.

HA HA HA U SO FUNNY MAN.

/sarcasm

Honestly though, A big game developer like Bioware with the backing of a HUGE company in EA should not have to delay the release of its early access. The servers are fine right now so why not let more people in? Or at least let us know why they chose to stop.

Oh sure....money is the answer to everything.

I am not complaining, Merely wishing to discuss this issue. This forum right now is an absolute **** show. Bioware needs to fix it, It makes WoW look good again.

What?

The title is "lazy bioware is lazy".

That's not a complaint, eh? I don't normally see people open "discussions" with direct statements of that nature.

Hey Everyone,

We ask that topics posted in General Discussion stay focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you would like to discuss Early Game Acces, for now we ask that you post any comments, concerns, or feedback in our designated Final Wave Sent thread.

Thank you!