you're missing the point of staggered launch

reofjsof

They could stagger every 2 hours for 24 hours though. Instead of only allowing 5 freaking waves. Five waves was not enough, and it is a spit in the face to anyone that didn't get in today.

I for one would have loved to have queues and lag compared to this pile of poo they rolled out today.

How in the heck is this a spit in the face for anyone when we were promised only up to 5 days of early access and its day 1 of 7?

Sorry but this isn't the first MMO launch or prelaunch but it's the worst I've seen in implemented by far. Kiss server firsts and your name you wanted goodbye along with playing with your friends. Also enjoy leveling while those with earlier access relentlessly gank you. GG Bioware.

there's no content currently in the game that would be impressive to beat "first"

ganking is a non-issue

since there's a game breaking bug that's already been discovered and exploited, you have to at least agree that staggering the launch has paid off to some extent

ideally every single bug will be found in beta; in reality that's never going to happen

It only exists because there arent enough people to actually do Warzones... By trying to solve a problem they created one now a ton of people are level 30+

Sorry but this isn't the first MMO launch or prelaunch but it's the worst I've seen in implemented by far. Kiss server firsts and your name you wanted goodbye along with playing with your friends. Also enjoy leveling while those with earlier access relentlessly gank you. GG Bioware.

They gave us the 2 extra days for free, you know why? So that most if not all will be in by the 15th, 16th, giving most everyone the 5 days that was never guaranteed in the first place. When you're in by Thur., Fri., which it was originally anyways we finally won't see silly posts like this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.