Who wants to play though the same story and class to try another roll?

Amyas

I totally disagree, let's take inquisitor as an example, you have a good amount of time while reaching level 10 to decide which one feels right, either slicing your enemies with a lightsaber or shocking them dead with your lightning. Important part is to be aware of what you're asking here, your demand is an ability to switch between let's say a priest and rogue at your will, which is ridiculous.

Who wants to replay the same story line to try another roll with the same base class. This is a totally reasonable request =)

yeah, most mmos rolling another class you end up playing through the same content so your argument there is moot as its pretty common for mmo players to repeat content.

How many mmos allow players to respec their class btw? im serious as I cant think of an aweful lot aside from superhero ones.

Actually I'm looking forward to rolling up some alts. If I had the ability to switch AC or even spec for that matter, I wouldn't have to. Then I would get bored with the game much quicker and stop playing.

I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way I do. There are plenty of us right here in this thread. So, by not giving us these easy-mode features that other games have given us, which in turn create this false sense of entitlement, BW is actually prolonging the life of their product.

Thanks guys!

Edited by sevenex

I do not want to level a 2nd BH and regear a 2nd bounter hunter just to tank or fill another role with any character!

Who is for full class respecs.

Fixed title due to people going on attack mode.

I have rolled 16 characters. Two of each class just to see different aspects and story choices all the way through.

I guess you could say I would play through again.

Does anyone that wants AC respecs realize they are only the same class for 10 lvls? Once you choose an AC you are not a trooper anymore you are a vanguard or a commando. THAT IS YOUR CLASS. You are a commando so why should you be able to change your class to another?

I do not want to level a 2nd BH and regear a 2nd bounter hunter just to tank or fill another role with any character!

Who is for full class respecs.

Fixed title due to people going on attack mode.

Ok ill agree bw should level you respec AC. Respecing ac should roll your character back to level 10! Since level 10 is when your CLASS actually changes to your advance class.

I think it be freaking funny to see some level 50 respec and boom they are level 10 again!

If nobody rolled alts because you experience the same story, and this causes a game to fail, WoW would of failed a long time ago. Can't count how many times I had to do the same stories there on one hand.

The best bet is think of your AC as your actual class. You can't just change your character to a different class.

Ok ill agree bw should level you respec AC. Respecing ac should roll your character back to level 10! Since level 10 is when your CLASS actually changes to your advance class.

I think it be freaking funny to see some level 50 respec and boom they are level 10 again!

I would laugh at people so hard, milk would come out of my nose.

Do what I do and play the other AC on the other faction, that way you also get one of each base class and can experience all 8 stories lol.

This is pretty much the way I'm doing it. Jedi Shadow - Sith Sorcerer, Jedi Sentinel - Sith Juggernaut. For the force-based classes anyway. When it comes to Bounty Hunter - Trooper, Agent - Smuggler distinctions, I'm not quite sure yet.

Tim