Game is great! Thank you BioWare, this is my new MMO.

zorphon

LOVE THE GAME!

Hey all.

I know I will get flamed for making this thread as many people didn't get in today to the Early Access, and I honestly feel for you. I really wish you could have got in, but I have high hopes most of you will get in soon! Remember, today was before they were going to even originally have Early Access, chances are you'll probably get in around the 15th when it was originally supposed to start! :)

That being said, I really applaud you BioWare. The stress test weekend was great, but having the actual game... it's just so much fun. I can't wait to spend countless hours in the game, and having an alt for every class (or in some cases, multiple alts for multiple ACs on each class!). My main is a Trooper Commando, and I've only gotten to lvl 11 so far but am having a blast.

Thank you BioWare. And to all that didn't get in, crossing my fingers you get in soon! Be patient - a few days won't kill you! :rolleyes:

LOVE THE GAME!

Hey all.

I know I will get flamed for making this thread as many people didn't get in today to the Early Access, and I honestly feel for you. I really wish you could have got in, but I have high hopes most of you will get in soon! Remember, today was before they were going to even originally have Early Access, chances are you'll probably get in around the 15th when it was originally supposed to start! :)

That being said, I really applaud you BioWare. The stress test weekend was great, but having the actual game... it's just so much fun. I can't wait to spend countless hours in the game, and having an alt for every class (or in some cases, multiple alts for multiple ACs on each class!). My main is a Trooper Commando, and I've only gotten to lvl 11 so far but am having a blast.

Thank you BioWare. And to all that didn't get in, crossing my fingers you get in soon! Be patient - a few days won't kill you! :rolleyes:

Better enjoy it now cause once we all get in your tune may change

I just had the best tasting steak and lobster right outside a small starving village in Ethiopia. It was awsome!! Wish you guys could have tasted some!

^^lol f**ked up but made me laugh

glad your having fun, we here that didn't get in are patiently waiting.... laughing at all the nerd ragers complaining about how they haven't gotten in yet... oh the good old days when I was 13..... lol

Glad you're having fun!! I entered my code November 30th, so I wont probably get an email for awhile. Oh well....

Same, November 30th, if invites will be sent at this rate they will let us play on 18th. And I who was thinking I could play around 15-17 of december... Sigh.

Edited by _Tarkus_