WANTED - More Republic on Saber of Exar Kun!

Pallida

Servers great but we need some more republic side!

Empire has had nothing but empire vs empire in huttball all day due to too few republic..

So if you are looking to pvp on a east coast server and want to play republic come on over! And bring friends!

My republic guild was assigned to Saber of Exar Kun. I'm definitely excited since there seems to be more empire. Higher empire populations seem to be the trend at the moment. We have a few people playing atm as well, but they are probably too busy leveling.

Being on the under populated side is always more fun in my opinion, but I hope there are some quality PvPers on both sides. A good challenge is awesome, but I hope the republic players aren't terrible idiots.

Here are some stats that my guild mate calculated yesterday:

Saber of Exar Kun - PvP East

Ratio of Republic to Sith guilds: 99:253 (1:2.56)

Ratio of Republic to Sith players in guilds: 865:2446 (1:2.83)

Largest guild: 42 members (Sith)

Largest Republic guild ranks 3rd in # of members at 38.

From the looks of these stats our Republic guild, Stay Classy, is the highest populated guild on the server..only about 5-6 of us got in on the first day.

I wonder, are most PvP servers seeing this trend?

Edited by Farish

My republic guild was assigned to Saber of Exar Kun. I'm definitely excited since there seems to be more empire. Higher empire populations seem to be the trend at the moment. We have a few people playing atm as well, but they are probably too busy leveling.

Being on the under populated side is always more fun in my opinion, but I hope there are some quality PvPers on both sides. A good challenge is awesome, but I hope the republic players aren't terrible idiots.

Good to hear, would love to have a nice balance in population. Keep em coming on over.

Just trying to get the word out.