Collectors should have priority

Scythian

I am sorry to those who ordered the normal edition but I paid 160$ for the Collectors Edition and did the pre-order. I honestly think it would make plenty of sense for CE pre-orders to be given priority access so we should have been invited in the first few waves, regardless of when we entered our code. You might say "thats not fair" I am pretty sure it is. If we paid three times as much as the majority we should definitely have priority.

So since I ordered both the digital version AND the CE, I should have even more priority right?

btw, a lot (including myself) of people ordered the CE through WalMart.com only to have the order cancelled.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to those who ordered the normal edition but I paid 160$ for the Collectors Edition and did the pre-order. I honestly think it would make plenty of sense for CE pre-orders to be given priority access so we should have been invited in the first few waves, regardless of when we entered our code. You might say "thats not fair" I am pretty sure it is. If we paid three times as much as the majority we should definitely have priority.

Money is meaningless compared to the power of the Force.

Certainly it's only a matter of time before MMO's do this. There's already VIP seating at concerts and sporting events. I don't necessarily like it but premiums are all the rage and I'm sure early access will be one of those premiums down the road. Glad to see it didn't happen here.

Sorry, but just because you are gullible enough to pay $100 for a chunk of metal and some in game vanity items, doesn't mean you are entitled to something with actual intrinsic value. Good day.