Major Anri continued romance

vXCozmoz

Hey dev team and the community itself!

I'm a returning player and when playing through the story to present day/patch, that Twi'lek soldier grew quickly on me. Yes I know she is not (yet?) considered a regular companion but since we could flirt so many times that it got to the point it led to a kiss (with both genders) and you even got a couple of mails from her after that saying she wants/hopes for more. It kinda felt a bit off it stopped right there. We are now in 7.5.1 meaning a lot of time has passed since her introduction (patch 5.10.0 "Jedi Under Siege") and to my knowledge, no info about this is out there after some searching. She seems to be atleast fairly popular as more have asked simular questions both ingame and on the web.

So I ask the dev team if there is any chance her romance could be expanded on in (a near) the future? I should also mention that I made a thread on this matter early August in "General Discussion" but wanted to make a thread here in the "Suggestion Box" too where it might belong better. I wrote a more updated version here.
(https://forums.swtor.com/topic/936498-major-anri-continued-romance-when/#comment-9824582)

Thanks in advance 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Major Anri Arn Peralun both be nice to see brought back, both be excellent choice similar to HK-55 & Z00M in Cartel Coins with Story Mission :classic_smile:

• Then make them as you call it both "regular" companions, so they could be used far more often! 
  • Then finally raise their Influence cap up from 25 to 50.
Edited by Strathkin