GS objectives falsely marked as completed + mini-pets exclusion flying vs walking

ytrenor

Posted (edited)

- Can't have 2 mini-pets at the same time. Before Bug Update 7.5a, we could have a flying mini-pet + a walking mini-pet. Now I can only have one active at the time. Invoking one disband the other.

- Here, without even doing anything beside loging in, the GS window says I have completed 2/7 weekly objectives (before Bug Update 7.5a I frequently had 1/7, though it would not block me from actually doing 7 when I was able to). Usually, it would only say 1/7 completed, but nothing would be marked as completed in the list of objectives. This time the objective for Terror from Beyond is kinda marked as completed, yet not completed). And currently I'm playing on my f2p account (I completed the GS track with my main (sub) account, and I can't care less about 7.5...), so obviously I would not be able to complete this objective with my f2p account.

Note that I had 588 points total at the end of week 12 (before this week reset). So, there is no points falsely added to my total despite the window saying I have completed 2 objectives.  I hope this will not block me from actually completing all 7 objectives I can do this week.

image.thumb.png.dac5dfc7bfe10ee40d75ace33fd360ab.png

Edited by ytrenor