Stronghold Idea: Hutta Swamp

Recently going through the Desperate Defiance story, I liked the Minboosa District on Hutta. The town and the bridge leading out into the swamp area to be more specific. Why not make a similar area (Walled town with a bridge leading out to a foggy forested swamp area) as a Stronghold?

In the town, there can be a manor serving as the players' home while doing whatever they wish with the rest of the town, its buildings, and the forested swamp area. There would be the Manor, buildings of various sizes to decorate, a couple of landing pads with starship hooks and outside of the town there is the foggy forested swamp to decorate.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I actually had my thoughts on this a while ago, and I like it!  The way I would do it, would be similar to that, for Hutta.  But the implementation I was thinking, was Starter Planet Strongholds.  That would mean we could have an Ord Mantel Stronghold, maybe a fortress?  And the Hutta one could be a sort of industrial factory, with living quarters for Employees.

I like the way you think, good friend!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.