is this heroic made to be hard?

why is glitch a heroic if seems to have a higher difficulty compared with other heroic missions? electrodroids everywhere (meaning they will say "NOPE" to any attack you try to use for your combos) and droids with missile barrage (that deal an abusive amount of damage) i think this heroic should be for a group of players instead for a player and companion (it's hard to complete with a companion)

4 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Maybe you should be more specific about *exactly* which heroic you are talking about.

He says it in the beginning: Glitch. Would be easier to see it with a little punctuation. 

I don't remember it myself, guess I never do it. I don't even remember the planet but I remember seeing the name on the heroics mission terminal.

3 hours ago, DeannaVoyager said:

He says it in the beginning: Glitch. Would be easier to see it with a little punctuation. 

I don't remember it myself, guess I never do it. I don't even remember the planet but I remember seeing the name on the heroics mission terminal.

Is that the one on Imp Balmorra, with the two droids?

1 hour ago, Dioxys said:

[HEROIC 2+] Glitch - Nar Shaddaa, its at the bonus series area. A bit difficult than the ones on the main planetary quest.

The Heroic +2's come in two grades. The ones associated with the bonus series were designed initially for higher level characters so they tend to hit harder and require better gear/abilities to complete solo. Bonus series content used to be something you had to come back to a planet to do (typically after you finished the next planet in the sequence) and the heroics associated with the bonus series were tuned to that higher level as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2024 at 11:00 PM, BelorfinSiana said:

Some of the current Heroic 2+ were obviously Heroic 4's and it shows.  Not saying this one is, but... a tip, use CC's like Whirlwind to take one enemy out of the fight beforehand.

To add to this also micro your companion have them focus their attacks on the same target you are attacking for better damage output

• Like 1

Heroics have not been hard for a long time. I can't even think of a heroic 4+ that can't be solo'd except maybe [HEROIC 4] The Droidbuster (boss has rediculous amount of health so never tried).  If you run into trouble look for a Youtube video or walkthrough as more than likely it is you and not the encounter. 

Heroic

• Confused 1

On 6/4/2024 at 7:52 PM, Drew_Braxton said:

Heroics have not been hard for a long time. I can't even think of a heroic 4+ that can't be solo'd except maybe [HEROIC 4] The Droidbuster (boss has rediculous amount of health so never tried).  If you run into trouble look for a Youtube video or walkthrough as more than likely it is you and not the encounter. 

Heroic

You do have to pay attention to what you're doing in the H4s on Black Hole and Section X, but yes.

Posted (edited)

The channeled abilities do more damage since 7.0. Not sure why that is, but it's something that happened with the new expansion. This heroic isn't as bad as the one on Taris-Empire side with pirates that have the "Unload" channeled ability. It does 10% HP damage per tick, 4 ticks total, for a total of 40% HP loss in 4 seconds. Some pulls have two of these guys, so 80% HP lost in 4 seconds. Not impossible to beat even while leveling with bad gear, but you do have to be more careful. Use interrupts (to cancel the channeled ability), crowd control (stun, incapacitate, including the companion one) and defensives (bubble shield, damage reduction, etc.) and focus fire on one target at a time instead of AoE (let the companion take some damage because they have a passive 5% HP regen per second). Once you get to max level and gear up, you can get enough burst damage to AoE these packs before dying but probably will need some rest after.

Edited by ThanderSnB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.