Galactic strongholds copero

My question is:

I have had 2 characters level 80 and started a new character which is level 39 I have unlocked all of galactic season 6 and have my copero stronghold claimed all items but for some reason cant open east & west wings of my copero stronghold 

can anyone please tell me whats going on

From what I'm reading, we have to do the quests?  I'm having the same issue.  Vulkk's website says the following: 

To gain access to future NPCs and missions for this stronghold once you get further into the season, you’ll need to first complete Vagol Oss’s missions. He will send you to gather information and materials for his benefactors. Once you complete his missions, you can start the other missions once you reach levels 15 and 40 in the season.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Mine is also not letting me open either wing I have done the 3 Flash points. and got the 3 bottles, am I forgetting something? Plz Help.  This is for Copero Stronghold on 3 Servers: Star Forge, Darth Mar, and Satele Shan.

Edited by elnoralyn

On 5/26/2024 at 3:57 PM, elnoralyn said:

Mine is also not letting me open either wing I have done the 3 Flash points. and got the 3 bottles, am I forgetting something? Plz Help.  This is for Copero Stronghold on 3 Servers: Star Forge, Darth Mar, and Satele Shan.

Claim the next misson item from the GS Reward Track  (or even the next 2 mission items (Level 15 & 40 on the Free Track of GS Rewards) as they can be done at the same time) , consume the misson items and complete those 2 missions to get the keys to unlock the East and West Wings.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.